Saturday, August 27, 2011

What a great summer! We were very lucky to travel to so many wonderful places! 

First stop: Florida
Tyler's brother Tori was so kind to let us stay at his client's beach house. It was such a fun trip! We just LOVE Tori and Heather, if only they lived in Utah!











Mexico!
       Tyler had to present a research project in Cancun , so we thought we would make a honeymoon out of it. After 8 months of being married, we finally got our honeymoon! And it was seriously paradise! I was amazed with how beautiful and colorful everything was.


I'm not the best photographer, but here is a view from our hotel room. 


Tyler was the lucky one!




We saw this sign on the bus. I thought it was so funny, i have never seen a sign for pregnant women!

We met two couples, the Boss's and the McConkies, they were also attending the conference. The ladies went out to dinner while the husbands attended their meetings- I am so glad I met them. They truly are amazing examples to me!




My Handsome/ Goofy Husband. This is just one of his MANY faces that he pulls.





California!
I always look forward to the Metcalf Family reunion. This year we had a blast in Oceanside, California!



Bacci ball!

Bailey loved eating the sand!


Tyler and the rest of the family created a new sand sculpture every day! 









4 comments:

  1. Nicole! I am loving your short hair!You are so beautiful It looks like you have had a great summer.I love you guys and hope you are loving married life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the cutest pictures Nicole! ..yes I decided to give the blogging thing one more try after our dinner. We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Nicole!!! I'm so happy you have a blog now! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole! You are BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad you hear you had such an awesome summer!!

    ReplyDelete