Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life.

Tyler insisted to write the first post :) I love him. 
Well thanks to my sister Lindz, I can start my own blog! A lot has happened in the past 7 months, Marriage, New Apartment (together :) ) and Graduation. 
Here are just a FEW of my favorite pictures from these precious memories...



Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I wish i could relive it over and over again, And life with Tyler is... I can never find the perfect word to describe how wonderful it is! Our love for each other grows more and more each day, I can't wait to see what kind of love we will have in 50 years! 













8 comments:

  1. Im so happy you have a blog!! YAY! Miss you and love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! i love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you two are together, what a beautiful couple. I hope you are loving married life!

    Nicole, Congratulations on graduation. What a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Nicole! Looks like you two are so happy. We'd love to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures! So happy you are going to start posting!! love you guys and miss you! Hope you had so much fun in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful...more than beautiful actually....What's the word? I'm speechless Nicole... Love you so much and I cannot be happier to see you happy!
    Love ya~~~

    ReplyDelete